How To Change Your Apple Watch Strap/Band?
Use these steps to remove your band.
Make sure that you use a strap/band that corresponds to your Apple Watch size. You can use a band that's designed for Apple Watch (1st generation) and Apple Watch Series 1, 2, and 3 with Apple Watch Series 4 and later and Apple Watch SE as long as the sizes are compatible. Bands for 38mm and 40mm cases are compatible with each other, and bands for 42mm and 44mm cases are compatible with each other.
- Place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, micro-fiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- Hold down the band release button, then slide the band across to remove it.
3. If the band doesn't slide out, press the band release button again and make sure that you hold it down.
4. Make sure that the text on the band is facing you, then slide the new band with the stainless steel pin is facing the bottom of the watch until you feel and hear a click.
How To Wash Your Strap/Band?
- We recommend you ONLY hand wash Nylon Straps & Flexi-Straps with small amount of delicate detergent (such as: Woolite Delicates etc.) then air dry.
- We recommend you wipe down Active-X, Modern Loop, Stainless Steel & Sport Silicone Straps/Bands with a damp cloth and no chemicals so you do NOT damage the straps/bands.